Tablet Coating Machines
Product Code : 21
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
To satisfy the miscellaneous requirements of pharmaceutical industry, we are manufacturing and supplying the stock of Tablet Coating Machines. All our machines are precisely engineered by incorporating the finest grade components sourced from recognized market vendors. The machines are extensively used for providing efficient coatings to the capsules and tablets. In addition, we charge highly reasonable prices from our respected customers for exclusive Tablet Coating Machines.
Application & Process:
The tablet coating machine offered by Shubham Multiple Services can be found in many food and pharmaceutical industries. These industries make use of this automated, safe to operate, clean and energy efficient machine to coat candies, tablets and pills with organic coating, sugar film, aqueous coating, etc. This high efficiency machine features mechatronics and conforms to all the requirements of cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices).
Automatic Tablet Coating Machine is designed for applications:
- Film coating with organic solvent, aqueous coating and enteric coating
- Sugar coating
This machine has a closed rotating drum, wherein, the tablets to be coated make repeated movement around a fixed point under the action of a streamline of Baffles. Based on the technological process and rational technological parameters, a coating medium in the machine sprays on the tablets in motion and under a negative pressure a hot filtered air is supplied simultaneously. The hot air supplied enters into the tablet core layers and comes out from the tablet bottom layers. This process quickly and evenly dries the coating medium sprayed on the the tablet surface and forms a solid and smooth surface film on it. This operation of spraying and drying is carried out automatically by PLC Controls with touch screen Interface.
Coating Pan (GMP Model SMS 09)
- Design is in compliance with cGMP.
- The film & sugar coating process is controlled by PLC Controls with HMI touch screen
- Production and technical area are separate
- The software incorporated is user-friendly and all the operations are performed through PLC
- Stainless steel 304 quality is used for the making of machine structure , which is fitted with closed drive, washing sink, perforated pan, inlet air plenum, exhaust air plenum with air tight door.
- Perforated pan has a fifty percent opening for a better quality finish.
- Excellent mixing and tumbling.
- Anti sliding baffles on perforated diagonal face.
- AC frequency drive gives Perforated Pan a variable speed
- SS door to close the pan mouth. The door has a glass for process visualization.
- FLP Fluorescent Light to illuminate the pan
- Silicon food grade seals on all doors, safety guards and covers
- Atomized spray gun, adjustable spray gun arms, flow peristaltic pump and tank that holds solution with pneumatic stirrer, combine to make an automatic Spraying systems
- Easy to remove silicon seal on inlet air and exhaust air plenum
- Pneumatic operated damper on top of the machine and at inlet and outlet duck, controls the Inlet air and outlet air.
- Perfect for film or sugar coating of Tablets or Granules, and Coloring of Tablets.
- Non-contact parts S.S.304 & Contact parts S.S.316.
- Optional spray coating system.
- Ploshing can be inter-change with coating pan, and can be provided with hot air blower.
Available in various sizes like, 12" 24", 36".42", 48".60", 72", with exhaust system & hot air blower.
Due to continuous product improvement process, design & specifications may be upgraded or modified without notice.